I’m about to set off on my holidays to finally catch the sun!
P.s just had my hair done. Turns out that i still can’t get an all over colour so ive began the process of getting it lightened by having highlights all over and will carry on doing this untill i get to the colour i want… doesn’t look that obvious here but it looks a lot better than what is was. I’m happy :)
p.p.s my little brother just had had his leaving assembly for primary school, he goes to secondary school in september and oh my gosh, i have to admit… It was so painful to watch 11 year olds performing Macbeth for an hour!! I’ll post about this all when i am back from holiday :)
ciao bellas xxxxx
- Bad news after getting a phone call from the letting agency
which we sorted out our amazing house with at uni telling us that our landlord has kindly decided to sell the amazing house we were going to be living in. Therefore…leaving us with nowhere to live and because none of us live in Bournemouth its a bit hard to find somewhere new in such a short space of time. damn
- I have an infection and my throat is killing me.
- The weather has been so bad, I havent seen any english sun in a good few days and even then, it’s not hot?
- Loosing this house has made us look into getting a cute little flat in town (instead of not in town where the house that we were going to get was) this way it is easier for nightlife, getting shopping, working in town, getting to uni via buses, the beach is round the corner etc etc, all in all its so so much better! And voila, we have found a flat already so we are sorted for next year and plus the rooms are bigger than the house which works out nicer. I like the flat better than the house so loosing it was a positive thing!
- I am finally getting my hair lightened tomorrow and looking forward to a change! (Grandma and Grandad come over too)
- I go on holiday for 2 weeks tomorrow to the south of France where I can finally get some sun and relax!
As I am going away on holiday for 2 weeks, I won’t be blogging, I’ll be sunning myself! Hope your all having a good week and if you start your summer holidays…enjoy! :)
Braking my foot was kind of good thing. It stopped me going out.. and being at university me and my housemates were out basically all the time especially me and Libby. So braking my foot actually was a positive thing in the sense that I managed to save some money and have a big 7 week detox from the constant partying. So this weekend was the first weekend out and on the friday me and the girls had a good catch up before heading to town and then on saturday I of course I got to see the beautiful OLLY MURS who was so amazing.
These shorts are my latest victims to which I have spent my money on. They are so cute on and I am a big fan on this red, and bold colours at the moment!
Okay so Friday went great, I finally got my cast off!
I am looking extremely boy-ish and not nice in the photo below because I got up and literally rushed out of my front door not caring about how I looked in order to get my cast off as soon as I could. This is a very happy me after just getting my cast off and hobbling out of the hospital with both my feet back! (It felt so weird walking on it after 7 weeks… almost as if my foot wasn’t even mine!).
It’s a good week this week…
- The girls come back from Portugal tomorrow. (I couldn’t afford to go away with the girls this year)
- I get my cast off this friday at last!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Olly Murs is playing at giginthepark on saturday, so i get to celebrate having my two feet back :)
- I am finally getting my hair lightened. I hope the lemon in my hair trick has worked.
- I go on holiday next friday to France and I am so looking forward to going away this year!
I have lost 8lbs so far from still doing the Atkins diet (low carb, high protein). Its sucked a bit that I haven’t been able to do any excercise with my broken foot still in a cast, but hopefully with the help of physio I get my foot working quickly and get back to normal. If so, I’m planning on lots of cycling and swimming when on holiday to catch up, and hope I reach my goal weight of 8st 5lbs by the time September comes!
4 days left till its finally off!!!!
Skirt- River Island
Stripe top- H&M