It’s a good week this week…
- The girls come back from Portugal tomorrow. (I couldn’t afford to go away with the girls this year)
- I get my cast off this friday at last!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Olly Murs is playing at giginthepark on saturday, so i get to celebrate having my two feet back :)
- I am finally getting my hair lightened. I hope the lemon in my hair trick has worked.
- I go on holiday next friday to France and I am so looking forward to going away this year!
I have lost 8lbs so far from still doing the Atkins diet (low carb, high protein). Its sucked a bit that I haven’t been able to do any excercise with my broken foot still in a cast, but hopefully with the help of physio I get my foot working quickly and get back to normal. If so, I’m planning on lots of cycling and swimming when on holiday to catch up, and hope I reach my goal weight of 8st 5lbs by the time September comes!